Friday, June 19, 2009

Missing you...

I never thought I’ll be missing you this much. It’s been months since the last time I had a glimpse of you…I miss my every waking hour with you by my side…your smell…the warm feeling just being with you. You’re the first one I want to be with when I wake up each morning and the last one I want to kiss goodnight before I doze my tired body to rest. Several times that you keep me company in my working hours in the office…you’ve been my source of strength and power…my mental booster…and you always help me get through the day.

But now, I have to avoid you the best I could. As much as I want to follow my heart and get you back in my life again, I just can’t. Some of my friends would hate me…and my family might get disappointed if I’ll be stubborn again…and so I have to give up and sacrifice my personal happiness…and it made me sad than ever.

I’m trying very hard to get you out of my mind…even to the point of swinging my longing of you with another love. But you’re just so irreplaceable…and I believe because we’ve been together through the years…and it made me sad even more if I keep on reminiscing the time where I first discovered my love for you. But guess what? I’m seeing my way to that victorious end of not thinking of you a bit. I may hurt you for being so straightforward in sharing how I dealt with the “forgetting you easily” formula but yes, It’s as simple as thinking of the downsides, disadvantages and the troubles I got having you in my life.

They say you have to let go of something so you can have a bigger space for something more deserving on that spot. I believe I really have to let you go now. And before we really have to completely and finally part ways, I just want to thank you for all the wonderful memories that we shared together. (but no thanks for the sleepless nights, the dark eye circles, puffy bags around my eyes and all those painful shots I had in the hospital in the past for bringing me wobbly heartbeat)

I know our path will soon cross again but I’m pretty sure you’re equally happier seeing me with my new found love. And so I have to bid goodbye to you my Brewed Coffee and welcome my new found love vita plus juice drink. The health drink now occupies the big mug you used to dwell in before. But don’t worry my Caramel Machiatto, I can still have a sip of you as long as its decaf…and more importantly, if it’s free…(am I hearing sponsors of my decaf CaraMach? heheheh)

1 comment:

  1. mare im happy for u... letting go and moving on are the hardest things to do.. harder than forgiving..

    God bless..

    ReplyDelete